3" at base x 3.5" at cap x 10" H (approx)
Volume: 0.75L (25 ounces) Design & Functionality
CamelBak’s bottles made with Eastman Tritan have the look, feel and durability of polycarbonate bottles but are free of BPA, pthalates and other toxins. You can drink through the bite valve, which draws your beverage up through the straw with a built in filter – no tipping required, making it virtually spill-proof. The bite valve folds down into the lid, keeping it clean and out of the way. Unscrew the cap to access the wide mouth, which is easy to clean and fill with ice, et cetera. A convenient loop makes it easy to carry the bottle around your finger, or you can clip it to your backpack, bag or purse with a small carabiner. Materials
Bottle made of BPA-free Tritan
Bite Valve made of medical grade silicone
Straw made of low density polyethylene (LDPE)
Cap made of polypropylene (#5)
Filter made of plant-based carbon Sustainability
According to Yahoo!, Americans spend $21 billion a year on bottled water, supporting what was the largest market in the world in 2009 - even though 25% of bottled water is re-purified municipal tap water from our own city water sold right back to us! Purified city tap water is more regulated, cleaner, cheaper and, often times, healthier than store-bought water, so fill a reusable filtered bottle with tap water and make a difference. About CamelBak
CamelBak, the originator and world leader in hands-free hydration, strives to continuously reinvent and change the way people hydrate. Initially geared towards cyclists and athletes via hands-free systems, CamelBak has spent years developing and perfecting their line of reusable water bottles to encourage us all to choose sustainable hydration over disposable bottled water.
All CamelBak reusable bottles are made from high-quality, BPA-free materials like Tritan and stainless steel to ensure safety and durability. Beyond their advocacy for reusable water bottles, CamelBak is also committed to giving back to the environment and their community. Care Instructions
We recommend removing the straw and Bite Valve to better clean the inside passages of the cap.
Hand wash with warm water and mild soap, or place the cap components on the top rack of your dishwasher. Note:
Remove the Groove filter before washing!
Bite Valve - Do NOT remove or cut this piece to drink. Simply bite it slightly and sip as you would out of a straw.
Do NOT microwave your CamelBak Groove
To change the filter:
- Unscrew the cap from the bottle.
- Unscrew the filter housing and tube assembly 1/8th turn to remove from the cap.
- Hold the filter by the white collar and pull it out of the filter housing.
- Remove a new filter from its wrapper and rinse thoroughly, inside and out, under running tap water for 15 seconds.
- Hold the new filter by the white collar and slide it into the open end of the filter housing. The white collar will remain visible above the end of the filter housing when fully inserted.
- Insert the filter housing and tube assembly into the cap and rotate it 1/8th turn. You should feel gentle resistance as the new filter engages the seal in the cap.
Country of Origin
- There's no need to close the lock-out valve every time you drink - the Jet Valve keeps your bottle drip-free while in use, and the lock-out serves as extra protection for transport.
- Secure lock-out cap for transport or mixing powdered beverages.
Made in China Product Name & Number:
- CamelBak Groove .75L, Violet, 53365
- CamelBak Groove .75L, Graphite, 53366