This Bistro Lunch Tote from Built is a picnic you can sling over your shoulder. It's big—but never unwieldy—roomy enough to fit a 54 oz. container without a fuss. A mesh pocket, tucked just inside, is the perfect spot for utensils or condiments or anything you might need to keep separate. And, the neoprene material will keep food and drinks inside insulated for up to four hours. It's handy on the trail, for tailgates and outdoor concerts, during long car rides and travel days, for a hearty waste-free lunch or—in a perfect world—for a long walk in beautiful weather that ends in a bug-free, plastic-free, waste-free picnic.
The long cross-body shoulder strap makes for easy, hands-free carrying, but it's removable—and the bag has a shorter handle for when you need it, too. The gusseted bottom expands for extra space when it's full of goodies, then folds flat for easy storage. And, there are no worries about spills or mess—the stain-resistant neoprene material is machine washable. Just throw it in, et voilà—like new.
• Bistro lunch tote from Built
• Large enough to easily fit a 54 oz. container
• Has a removable shoulder sling strap
• Neoprene material keeps food and drinks inside insulated for up to 4 hours
• Great for days on the trail, tailgates, outdoor concerts, long travel days and more
9.5"W x 10.4"H x 6.3"D