Bike riders rejoice! Carrying a bag—especially several bags—while riding a bike can be somewhat precarious. Or, if you're like us, it can be more like a disaster. (True story—wine bottles have been broken. The picnic was ruined.) This Bike Messenger Lunch Bag from Built transitions seamlessly between three different carrying designs, from a briefcase-style handle, to a shoulder/cross-body strap, to easy, hands-free bike carrying straps that adjust to fit onto most bike handles. It's the perfect bag for any task that could benefit from the cushioning protection of neoprene—with the added benefit of insulation that will keep items inside hot or cold for up to four hours.
The bag features a handy front pocket for keys, a cell phone and other essentials, or even cloth napkins and reusable utensils if a waste-free picnic is in your future. We love this bag for the every day, too—it can safely hold your fragile valuables, like a small laptop or tablet, plus whatever daily essentials you may need, while also keeping your lunch and snacks ready for chow time, any time.
• Bike messenger lunch bag from Built
• Features hands-free bike carry straps that adjust to fit on most bike handles
• Also has a carrying handle and cross-body shoulder strap
• Will keep contents insulated for up to 4 hours
• Handy front pocket keeps essentials easily within reach
14"W x 10"H x 7"D