Sustainably power up your smartphone, tablet and more with the BoostSolar Battery Charger Pack/USB Port. Whether heading out for your daily commute, a weekend hike in the backcountry, or a festival without electric outlets, this solar powered battery charger is the perfect, sustainable solution. When the BoostSolar is all charged up, you have enough sustainably collected backup power to fully charge both tablets and smartphones easily and conveniently—most smartphones will be able to fully charge twice! The rugged, rubber exterior has an IPX-4 splashproof rating and features fastener holes for use with backpacks and bags with straps, making it perfect for all-weather, all-terrain activities, such as backpacking, hiking, camping and more.
To charge your BoostSolar Pack, give the pack exposure to as much sunlight as possible; the pack should fully charge in 30 hours. Press the button and the LED charge indicators will let you know how much charge you have left. Use the micro-USB DC input for most smartphone chargers, and the standard USB port for charging mobile devices. With the 5V=2.1A output, you can also charge your tablet. By using the sun as a direct source of energy and other renewable energy technologies such as the BoostSolar, we can reduce pollution and other harmful environmental effects associated with coal and petroleum-based technologies.
• Solar-powered backup battery pack
• Features a removable, rechargeable 5000mAh lithium battery (more than twice the power needed to charge your average smartphone)
• Designed for use with smartphones, tablets and e-readers; includes LED charge indicators and standard USB port
• Rugged, rubber exterior is IPX-4 rated splashproof with fastener holes for backpacks and straps
• Replacement battery available and sold separately
6"L x 6"W x 0.75"D