5.0 Space saving, non-leaking, safe and easyComments about Product:
I've gone through many many types of glass and plastic containers and these are my favorites by far. This is the third time in 2 years that I'm buying more of these from reuse-it.
1. Dishwasher safe - comes out without funky food / plastic odor or coloring
2. They nest within each other. I live in a small city apartment with minimal storage space. They stack nicely within each other so I can store about 15 of these in different sizes all in one drawer.
3. They do not leak. I can take tomato soup to work and not spill a drop in my backpack.
4. Microwave safe
5. Lightweight, safe plastic that don't break even if you drop them. This is really nice for carrying food in backpacks and for commuters, and kid-friendly.
6. Really useful portion sizes
7. Flat tops make it easy to stack them in the fridge or lunch box
8. I love being able to buy the individual sizes that I need from reuseit. I've seen a box of snapware from costco but they're all different sizes and shapes, which makes it hard to nest them all in a small drawer
9. Long lasting. Each container gets used for storing food in the fridge, being carried to school or work, dropped on the floor, microwaved, and washed in the dishwasher several times a week. My toddler like to play with them - towers, water play, stacking, etc. I find that they last way over a year with hard use before a snap breaks off or the plastic starts looking a little worn. That's great value!
10. Inexpensive - if one gets lost or if leftovers get so gross that it's turned into a bio-hazard, I can throw it away without crying about replacement costs
11. Color coded lids make it easy to find the right lid for the right shape.
1. They're not very good for freezer use - the snaps on the size become brittle and can break off
2. These won't last as long as glass containers. But they are really durable.
3. Sometimes one of the sides doesn't snap down, but just rotate the lid or tuck in the gasket tightly and that should fix it.Reuseit team comment:
Was this review helpful? Yes