Whimsical and well-designed, this Lunch Happens™ kids' bento lunch box from Itzy Ritzy® is easy to pack, easy to clean, waste-free and cute to boot! Made for ease of use, this lunch box's double-decker, self-seal design holds a sandwich in the top and portioned sides in the bottom. Even better, it has a self-contained icepack! No more looking for matching containers and lids and no more wasteful plastic baggies. The two-level design keeps foods separated and fresh. The top level is perfect for sandwiches, wraps or entrées, while the bottom has pre-measured compartments for fruit, veggies, cheese, treats and more.
The Lunch Happens™ bento box's compact design features a built-in carrying handle and can be used as a stand-alone lunch box or inserted into most insulated bags, making it ideal for daily lunch, picnics and travel. This Itzy Ritzy® kids' lunch box is also FDA-approved food-safe, PVC-, BPA-, lead- and phthalate-free. The average lunch uses four plastic bags each day. Four bags a day times five days a week equals 1000 bags per person a year! Ditch the landfill-bound plastic baggies, save yourself some money and feel good about the lunch you pack your child with this eco-friendly, healthy-habit-forming bento lunch box from Itzy Ritzy®.
• Kids' bento lunch box replaces disposable plastic bags, baggies, containers and wraps
• Double-decker design features a separate, top sandwich section, and three pre-measured compartments below
• Self-sealing; no more searching for lids in the morning!
• Features a built-in carrying handle and icepack
• Dishwasher safe and FDA-approved BPA-, PVC-, lead- and phthalate-free
5.6" x 5.6" x 4"