Protect your hands from the hot or cold of your cup with the reversible Klean Kanteen® ReFleece™ Pint Cozie. Each totally unique cozie is lovingly crafted in the USA from colorful, recycled fleece–called ReFleece from upcycled Patagonia® jackets through the Common Threads Initiative. Inner charcoal layer comes from post-industrial recycled fleece, and stiff backer is made from recycled PET bottles. Slide one on your Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel Pint Cup (sold separately) or Insulated Tumbler.
You'll love sipping while keeping your hands protected with a cozie made from 100% reclaimed material; one that is 100% recyclable at the end of its long, useful life. Handy attachment loops allow you to carry your Pint Cup and Pint Cozie using your favorite carabiner clip–attach it to a hiking pack, day tote, reusable shopping bag and more! Cleaning is simple–just toss it in the washing machine and hang to dry. Available in four styles.
• Klean Kanteen® Pint Cup cozie
• Made by ReFleece from reclaimed fleece from the Patagonia® Common Threads Initiative
• Stiff interior made from recycled PET bottles
• Sustainably and lovingly made in the USA
• Available in four colors (hues may vary due to recycled content)
0.25"L x 5"W