This 9 oz glass baby bottle with silicone sleeve from Lifefactory is a slim, stylish, sustainable and safe solution to bringing up baby with disposables. Lifefactory glass baby bottles are made from naturally BPA-free borosilicate glass, a commercial glass that is strong enough to withstand extreme temperature changes. This makes it ideal for use when transferring from freezer to refrigerator to hot water for feeding.
Plus, since all parts are dishwasher safe, Lifefactory bottles are easy to clean. Little ones will love the bright colors, while parents will love the safe, glass design that is 100% free of BPA and phthalates and highly recyclable. The colorful silicone sleeve (that's made in the USA!) also helps prevent breakage and provides an easy, gripping surface for big and little hands alike.
• Reusable baby bottle replaces disposable plastic water bottles
• Thermal, shock-resistant borosilicate glass transitions safely from freezer to boiling water; dishwasher safe and naturally free of BPA, phthalates and toxins
• Colorful silicone sleeve provides protection and a baby-friendly, non-slip grip
• Compatible with most major breast pumps; Stage 2 nipple (3-6 months)
• Made in the USA, France and Poland
8.5"H x 2.5" diameter
Holds up to 9 oz (250 ml)