This set of three reusable, LooHoo Wool Dryer Balls is the sustainable alternative to chemical-laden dryer sheets and fabric softeners. Just toss several of these all-natural wool balls into your dryer to help protect both your family's health and the environment. LooHoo Wool Dryer Balls help to lift and separate your clothes, allowing more air to circulate and reducing drying time by as much as 10-25%, which conserves energy and saves you money. These quality-made LooHoo Wool Dryer Balls will last 1-2 years, so you can be sure they are a cost-effective and sustainable investment.
LooHoo Wool Dryer Balls are made of high-quality felted wool. Put several in your dryer to help create constant motion and lift, allowing clothes to separate and air to circulate for faster drying. The more you use, the less time it takes to dry a load of laundry (by as much as 10-25% depending upon fabrics and load size). These all-natural wool dryer balls are ideal for any and all laundry. You can even add your favorite essential oil directly to the dryer balls for a fresh, all-natural scent!
LooHoo Wool Dryer Balls are made individually by hand using 100% natural, locally sourced, lanolin-rich wool. They are safe, durable and handcrafted in midcoast Maine. Reusable, sustainable dryer balls are a natural, healthy alternative to chemical-laden, expensive dryer sheets and fabric softeners.
• Reusable wool dryer balls replace disposable dryer sheets and chemical fabric softeners
• Conserves energy and saves money—can help reduce drying time by 10-25%!
• A natural way to soften your clothes and eliminate wrinkles; safe for all laundry, including cloth diapers
• All-natural wool is non-toxic, eco-friendly and sustainable
• Handmade in Maine, USA, from domestic wool
Each ball is approximately 9" diameter