You'll be in amore with our set of three Oliera Glass Bottles. "Oliera" means oil in Italian, and we think that's what goes hand in hand with these nifty reusable glass bottles from the Heritage Collection by celebrity chef, Fabio Viviani. All three vintage glass bottles rest on a beautifully balanced—and sustainable—acacia wood tray, promising to complement your countertop décor and keep things less cluttered along the way. Buy oils in bulk, rather than purchasing disposable bottle after bottle and recycling the leftovers—it's a boon to your wallet and Mother Earth!
Fill one glass bottle with olive oil, another with vinegar and the final reusable bottle with an oil and vinegar mixture. Or, fill them up with concoctions of your choosing. How about some infused oils or vinegars flavored with herbs, spices or citrus? The possibilities are endless. Buon appetito, amici!
• Set of 3 glass bottles and oil pourers
• Includes sustainable acacia wood base
• Store oils, homemade dressings, mixtures and more
• Buy oils in bulk rather than small, disposable bottles
• Saves money and cuts down on kitchen clutter
12.75"L x 4.75"W x 10"H