Estimated Standard Shipping Delivery Dates
503916 In Stock!
505499 In Stock!
502773 In Stock!
This CamelBak® eddy™ 0.6L insulated reusable water bottle utilizes one-of-a-kind bite valve technology for faster flow that lets you sip speedily without leaking or spilling. The double-walled insulation also keeps beverages cool, while reducing condensation. Made from durable Eastman Tritan, the CamelBak® eddy™ water bottle has the look, feel and durability of polycarbonate bottles, but is completely free of BPA, phthalates and other toxins.
CamelBak's one-of-a-kind bite valve draws your beverage up through the straw so you can sip without tipping, making it virtually spill-proof. The valve folds down into the lid, keeping it clean and out of the way, and you can also unscrew the cap to access the wide mouth, which is easy to clean and fill with ice. A convenient loop even makes it easier to carry the bottle around your finger or clip to your backpack, bag or purse with a small carabiner for easy access on hiking trips and other outdoor adventures. Waste-free, all-day hydration has never been easier.
• Insulated reusable water bottle replaces disposable plastic water bottles
• Improved, patented Big Bite valve for faster flow, greater leak prevention
• Integrated hook for clipping to a carabiner or easy carrying by hand
• All parts are dishwasher safe and free of BPA, phthalates and other toxins
• Available in six colors
10"H x 3.5" dia.
Holds up to 20 oz (0.6L)
Bottle made of BPA-free Tritan
Bite valve made of medical-grade silicone
Straw made of low density polyethylene (LDPE)
Bottle cap made of BPA-free polypropylene
Learn more about Eastman Tritan, silicone, low density polyethylene and polypropylene
Learn more about CamelBak®
Bottle, bite valve, straw and lid are all dishwasher safe (top rack recommended)
For best results, avoid high-heat dishwasher settings such as "sanitary clean" or "heat boost," which may distort plastic components
• For carbonated drinks, it is recommended that you unscrew the straw cap and bite valve and sip directly from the bottle. The pressure of carbonated beverages can also force liquid through the straw unexpectedly.
• Not recommended for hot drinks
• Cap is NOT microwave safe
• Be sure the bottle is not completely full when you place it in your freezer. Fill only 3/4 full in order to allow for the expansion of the water as it freezes.
• Be sure to freeze right side up
Country of Origin
Responsibly made in China
Your reuseit team and ______ wanted to let you in on a little secret...We think this eco-friendly product would be a perfect fit way to make ______ and out planet a little brighter >
This product is not available!