This reusable, 9 oz lunchbox-size Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle from S'well is designed with a shimmering touch to make reusing stylish and do good for nonprofit UNICEF. Forget those bulky canteen-type stainless water bottles and enjoy the attractive aesthetic of S'well's fashionable design and cool shimmer colors. Fits in a standard-sized cup holder and vacuum-sealed bottle keeps carbonated drinks fresh and does not condensate.
The double-wall insulated design with ThermaS'well Technology™ keeps drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12. A S'well bottle is not just another water bottle; the trademarked ergonomic design fits well in hand, and is compact enough to fit into most lunchboxes—perfect for both kids and adults.
Every sip you take from your S'well helps UNICEF provide clean drinking water around the world. Plus, by using this reusable S'well bottle, you reduce the number of plastic bottles in landfills and oceans.
• Reusable, stainless steel water bottle replaces disposable plastic water bottles
• Every S'well purchase benefits nonprofit UNICEF
• Durable, compact design is perfect for both kids' and adults' lunches; wide mouth for easy cleaning, adding ice and enjoyable drinking
• Insulated; double-wall construction keeps drinks cold for 24 hours or hot for 12!
• Made of safe, durable, food-grade 18/8 stainless steel in 3 shimmering shades
7"H x 2.5" dia.
Holds up to 9 oz (260 ml)
Bottle is made of 18/8 stainless steel
Cap is made of BPA-free polypropylene with latex-free silicone ring
Learn more about stainless steel, polypropylene and silicone
Learn more about S'well
Hand wash only, air dry
Not dishwasher or microwave safe
Do NOT freeze bottle or use with carbonated beverages
Country of Origin
Designed in the USA; responsibly made in China with fair labor practices
• Classic Shimmer, Lunchbox Collection, Ocean Blue
• Classic Shimmer, Lunchbox Collection, Pink
• Classic Shimmer, Lunchbox Collection, Red
Your reuseit team and ______ wanted to let you in on a little secret...We think this eco-friendly product would be a perfect fit way to make ______ and out planet a little brighter >