Why It Gets Our Seal of Approval
- Large size is ideal for grocery shopping
- High-performance, lightweight and collapsible
- Heavy-duty straps and construction
- Unique zip-top closure for an extra-roomy interior
- Keeps contents hot or cold for up to 3 hours
- Exterior made from Bluesign-certified recycled PET fabric
- Food-safe, lead-free interior
- Stands on its own for easy packing
- 1% For the Planet member
The reuseit® EarthTote, Original
is one of our best sellers. Just like a paper bag, it stands on its own for easy packing and folds flat for storage. The only thing we could do to improve on this customer favorite was to insulate it and make it from recycled materials. We've recreated the tough exterior the EarthTote is known for, this time with Bluesign-certified recycled PET (made from plastic bottles and containers). Like all reuseit® bags, this one is built to last, replacing 1000s of paper and plastic bags in its lifetime.
On the inside, you'll find food-safe, lead-free insulation that will keep your contents hot or cold for up to 3 hours. Zip top keeps the interior temperature optimal while preventing contents from falling out. Like our other reuseit® EarthTotes, it's durable and great-looking. Unlike cheaper thermal bags, you don't have to worry about a handle popping off or the bottom falling out. Doubles as a soft-sided cooler. Basic design, affordable and eco-friendly.
12" W x 16" H x 8" D