We love glass water bottles, but for whatever reason, they can come with a ridiculously high price tag. That’s why we decided to make our very own glass water bottles—at an affordable price!
Glass is a great reusable option because it’s naturally non-leaching and chemical-free, and the non-porous surface won’t ever hold onto residual odors or flavors—so you can carry along water on Wednesday without worrying about tasting Tuesday’s apple juice. The bottle features a wide mouth to allow you to add ice cubes or fruit for an infused bev, and it makes hand cleaning a breeze (though the bottle’s also dishwasher safe too—woot woot). The silicone sleeve gives the bottle a chic, modern look, but it also serves all kinds of practical uses—it will help keep the bottle and the liquid inside insulated, while also protecting it from bumps and drops and preventing the collection of condensation on the outside of the bottle. The BPA-free plastic lid also features a flip top straw for easy sipping.
• Glass water bottle made exclusively for reuseit
• Features a silicone sleeve to protect and insulate the bottle
• Glass is naturally non-leaching and chemical-free
• BPA-free plastic lid has a flip top sipping straw
• Planet-friendly and wallet-friendly to make it easy to choose reusables
Measures 3” diameter X 9”H; holds 20 oz.