Every year in America, we throw away enough disposable cutlery to circle the equator 300 times. That's absurd! Eliminate your contribution to the mountains of single-use utensils making their way into landfills, where they will languish for thousands of years. Instead, choose to bring along this super convenient set of utensils!
The compact, self-contained set from Sistema® holds a knife, fork, spoon and set of chopsticks that snap together and click into place inside the hygienic carrying case. It's small enough to stash in any lunch bag and carry along just what you need to dig into your waste-free lunch—and they're great for picnics, too! We also love the included chopsticks, so you can turn down the single-use options that come in the take-out bag.
Each component is made from recyclable plastic that’s free of phthalates and BPA, so you won’t have to worry about icky toxins are chemicals coming into contact with your food or body. The material is also microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
• To-go utensils set with carrying case
• Includes a knife, fork, spoon and set of chopsticks
• All comes in a hygienic, compact carrying case
• Made of recyclable plastic that phthalate- and BPA-free
• Take them along everywhere so you can always dig in to a waste-free lunch
Carrying case measures 6"L x 2.17"W x 1"H