Holds most "Venti" sized hot drinks from coffee houses
Height = 8.5" (with cap); Width = 2.5" base / 3.4" top Design & functionality
Modern design and DualMax Thermal Insulation technology
keeps beverages hot or cold longer. DualMax thermal insulation creates an air space between two stainless steel walls
, keeping the contents of the 20 oz Stainless Steel Thermal Travel Mug at a consistent temperature over time. Slide closure lid snaps in and out of place to keep contents secure.
Designed to fit automobile drink holders, the 20 oz Stainless Steel Thermal Travel Mug is perfect for commuters on the go. The slide closure lid is splash proof and detachable for simple cleaning. Sturdy, large grip handle is easy to grab. Materials
The stainless steel grade used in this product is highly durable and hygienic 18/8 or AISI Type 304 stainless steel.
18/8 (or 304) stainless steel properties include great resistance to chloride pitting, crevice corrosion and stress-corrosion cracking. What this equates to for consumers is a very durable material that offers long-term value
. The easy cleaning ability of stainless also makes it the first choice for strict hygiene conditions
, such as hospitals, kitchens, and other environments in which sanitation is a priority. 18/8 (or 304) stainless steel is a risk-free alternative to plastics
that can leach potentially harmful toxins - such as Bisphenol A - during regular use, exposure to heat, and especially after cleaning. Sustainability
Replaces wasteful, single-use paper and styrofoam coffee cups and use-and-toss single serving plastic beverage containers, saving you money in the process. Did you know that many coffee houses and convenience stores offer a refill discount of 10 cents to 50 cents when you provide you own cup?
The 20 oz Stainless Steel Thermal Travel Mug will pay for itself in as little as 40 uses. BYO and save
. Care Instructions
Country of Origin
- For maximum insulation efficiency: pre-heat or pre-cool your mug/bottle just prior to use, fill with hot/cold tap water, attach lid, let stand for 5 to 10 minutes and empty
- After filling, cover the mug/bottle with the lid or top to increase thermal efficiency
- Wash and rinse mug/bottle thoroughly after each use and thoroughly dry
- We recommend avoiding the dishwasher for everyday cleaning. Simply use a soft cloth or moistened sponge with a mild dishwashing liquid to remove exterior dirt.
- Do not use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine to clean the mug/container/bottle.
Made in China