Remnants of fabric upcycled from traditional Indian garments, saris, get a second life as Upcycled Sari Fabric Wraps. These pieces are the ultimate multi-use accessories to a waste-less lifestyle. We love them most as bold and colorful alternative to wrapping paper! Cover, twist and tie-up gifts for housewarming, hosting, birthdays, holidays and so many more occasions. Not to mention, your gift recipient will be able to reuse this wrap again and again, as opposed to adding a paper bag or wrapping paper to their garbage can or recycling bin. They can be reused as fashion accessories, such as a scarf or bright headband, or even for decorating.
- Add globally-inspired style to anything
- Created using upcycled fabric
- Waste-free alternative to disposable giftwrap
- Reuse many times and in many different ways
- Wraps are not considered food safe