- Replaces more than 100 disposable hand and body warmers
- Instantly activate heat by snapping crystal packs
- Portable warmers heat up to 130 degrees
- Good for muscle aches, keeping warm outdoors, heating baby bottles and more
- Rechargable - just boil in water
- Durable and non-toxic
- Great for active individuals who hike, walk, ski or snowboard and need to stay warm—even if it’s on a stroller stroll or walking your dog while cold out
- Keep warm up from 30 minutes (small) to 1 hour (large)
Wonder Warmers ® are designed to keep you warm on your outdoor adventures in the cold months. Whether you’re working outdoors, skiing, hiking, camping, golfing or taking your pet for a morning stroll, Wonder Warmers will keep you warm from 30 minutes to 1 hour. Simply place in your gloves, pocket, sleeping bags, to insulate and keep you warm. Warmers also work well to soothe and relieve body, muscle and other aches.
If pad is in solid state, it needs to be recharged. If pad is in liquid state, it is charged. Recharge within two weeks of use and store in liquid ready-to-use state when not in use. Wrap in solid cloth to prevent direct contact with pot when boiling to recharge. Place in boiling water and boil until all crystals melt—about 10 minutes. Doubles as a cooling pack if placed in fridge, too (do not place in freezer).
Featured on NBC’s “Today Show,” in Forbes Magazine and are used and worn by sports teams like the Miami Dolphins, Philadelphia Flyers, St. Louis Blues, Boston Bruins and the Vancouver Canuks.
“Wonder Warmers are a solid solution for instant, portable, and reusable warmers. We tried them out and found them to be perfect for hikers, campers, predawn fishers, or anyone looking to hit the slopes this winter (or now).” —
Small (set of 2)
3.5” x 3.0”each
Medium (set of 2)
4.3” x 3.0” each
5.9” x 3.9”